Are you aware of our environmental rights to a healthy and balance ecology? Do you think that it is time for us to stop coal and go renewable?
If you are 14-18 years old, a resident of Quezon Province and loves to vlog, you are in! Join to Stop Coal, Go Renewable Vlogging Contest and win the following prizes:
1st Prize – Php 10,000
2nd Prize – Php 7,000
3rd Prize – Php 5,000
An entry with the most number of Shares in Facebook will also win Php 3,000.
Contestants must be 14-18 years old and a resident of Quezon Province.
Immediate family of employees and members of Tanggol Kalikasan is not eligible to compete.
Vlog must be 2-3 minutes long.
Vlog content must be original. Materials downloaded from the Internet is not allowed.
Vlog entry must be posted in the Facebook account of the participant starting July 16, 2020. Only vlogs posted on the said date will be included in the official list of entries.
Use ‘#STOPcoal #GOrenewable Vlogging Contest’ in your post so we will know that it is an entry to the contest.
Only one entry per participant is allowed.
Register your name in this link on or before July 15, 2020 so we will know that you have an entry: bit.ly/StopCoalVlogContest. Only those who registered will be considered as contestants.
Counting of shares and ‘Care’ reaction in Facebook will stop on July 29, 2020 at 7pm.
Winners will be announced during a Webinar event on July 31, 2020. Make sure to attend the event!
Selection of Winners
Winner will be selected based on two categories:
- Most number of ‘Care’ reaction from Facebook audience (50%).
- Panel of Judges comprised of Tanggol Kalikasan Management Committee:
- Effectiveness of content in raising awareness on the negative effects of coal and/or positive impacts of renewable energy (20%)
- Sequencing (10%)
- Visual quality (10%)
- Creativity and Originality of concept (10%)
- Be sexually explicit or suggestive, or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group or the disabled, be pornographic, or contain nudity;
- Promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- Contain any prominent use of trademarks, logos or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others as determined by the Tanggol Kalikasan officers, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Contain prominent copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) as determined by the Tanggol Kalikasan Officers;
- Contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead without permission;
- Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Tanggol Kalikasan wishes to associate;
- Depict and cannot itself be in violation of any law or otherwise.
Terms & Rights
By entering you represent and warrant and agree that:
- You have produced and submitted the Entry and all elements of your Entry are original, are not copied from any other work and do not infringe upon the rights of any third party. To the extent any elements were created by a third party (“Third Party Participant”), you own all right, title and interest to said elements which is part of your Entry to enable you to grant the rights granted herein.
- You retain ownership of the Entry you submit, however, by entering you, on behalf of yourself and any Third Party Participants, grant Tanggol Kalikasan the perpetual, fully-paid, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to publish, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, otherwise use, and permit others to use and perform throughout the world the infographic and Entry in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the Internet, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Contest Entities and Contest all without further consent from or payment to you, including the Entry which were not selected. By submitting your Entry, you agree that the Tanggol Kalikasan, has no obligation to post or publish your Entry, that all such postings or publication, if any, will be in the Tanggol Kalikasan sole discretion and that the posting or publication of a Entry does not guarantee the Entry will be selected as a winner.
- By submitting an Entry, each entrant understands and grants to the Tanggol Kalikasan permission for his/her Entry to be posted on the Tanggol Kalikasan Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and web pages in perpetuity throughout the world for viewing by visitors to the Websites. Tanggol Kalikasan is not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any Entry. Entries will not be acknowledged and will not be received or held “in confidence” and a submission does not create a confidential relationship or obligation of secrecy between you and Tanggol Kalikasan or any of its members/affiliates.
- Each Entry must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. If the Entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the Entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the Entry by Tanggol Kalikasan in the manner set forth in these Official Rules. Tanggol Kalikasan reserves the right to request proof of these permissions in a form acceptable to them from any entrant at any time. By submitting an Entry, entrant warrants and represents that he/she consents to the submission and use of the Entry in the Contest, and to its posting on the Tanggol Kalikasan social media platforms or other web pages.
- Tanggol Kalikasan reserves the right to disqualify any Entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion. Tanggol Kalikasan is under no obligation to disclose why an Entry has been disqualified other than the Entry was ineligible under these Official Rules. Furthermore, Tanggol Kalikasan reserves the right to not award any prize if, in its sole and absolute discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified entries in the entry period.